Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Stash #20 - Wishes for charity

I found this little jelly roll on clearance at Southern Fabric and decided to purchase it in anticipation of a charity quilt sew-in with the Louisville Modern Quilt Guild.  I figured Wishes (especially when they're on sale!) would make a good quilt for anyone who would be on the receiving end of a charity quilt, right?  Especially when they're such pretty Wishes!


Unfortunately, I've now discovered I won't be able to attend the sew-in Guild meeting in Setpember, so Wishes and I will have to participate on our own time.  I'm thinking the Awesome Lap Quilt is going to be my pattern, so this will be the Awesome Wishes quilt!

Linking up with the other Sunday Stash-ers!

1 comment:

  1. Great plan for that jelly roll, I hope you can bear to open it! I always think they look so good all rolled up!

    ReplyDelete