Saturday, August 2, 2014

ALYOF - August Goal

How's this for blogger slacking: you complete your July goal, and even write a post, but forget to do the actual link-up!  Guess part of my August goal should be to actually remember the final step, huh?

My ALYOF goal this month is going to be to finish my Doggies quilt.  So far I've got the rows pieced, but they still need to be sewn together.  Here's how it's looking so far:


The overwhelming vote was to go orange :)
And here's a shot of the backing fabric I picked out.  This from Oink A Doodle Moo, and I got it on clearance at my LQS.  I kind of wish they had it in another color, but clearance section shoppers can't be choosers :)


I've also got some red for the binding.  Hopefully it'll make for a sweet little boy quilt.

Linking up with the ALYOF August goal setters!

No comments:

Post a Comment