This quilt was commissioned back in September...in the first trimester of my pregnancy when my sewing mojo was on (temporary) hiatus. It actually came together pretty quickly once I started working on it! I used the tutorial here, but added in the white and grey (and sparkly!) borders to make it larger. The fabrics were all supplied to me, other than the fabric in the border which is from JoAnn's and was from my stash (yay for using stash!).
|Close up of quilting - and sparkly grey dots!|
It is backed with leftovers from the front, as well as a grey print that was supplied to me. The binding is a pink print that was also supplied to me.
It came out pretty well, and I hope the recipient likes it!
Linking up with the other folks at Confessions of a Fabric Addict!