Monday, June 30, 2014

Froggie cubes - a baby shower gift

As I've mentioned in a previous post, one of my co-workers is expecting her first baby in August.  One of my Quarter 2 2014 Finish Along goals was to get a baby shower gift completed in a timely manner so I wasn't scrambling at the last minute.

Mission accomplished!

My co-worker decided not to find out the gender of the baby so I had to come up with something gender neutral.  I think these little froggies (leftover from Ribbit) fit the bill perfectly, and I already had everything on hand, which is a complete added bonus!  I've made these squishy cubes - complete with taggies - for little ones before and have gotten good feedback, so a set of blocks has become a go-to baby present.


Hopefully this baby will like them too!  Yay for completed projects!

Linking up with the other Quarter 2 finishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment