Wednesday, July 9, 2014

2014 Finish Along - Quarter 3 goals

Here's my list of goals for Quarter 3:

1) Tool belt for the nephew
My little nephew is turning 2 this month, and word on the street is that he's really into tools.  I found two different tutorials for tool belts (one apron style and one pouch style) and I'm going to make him up one or the other (or both!) for his birthday with this fabric I found in my stash.



2) Ed Emberley doggy quilt
I pulled this fabric from my stash to make a little boy quilt featuring this too cute doggy fabric.  I'm not exactly set on a recipient, but these things have a way of working themselves out :)



3) Big Bang Theory pillow
My husband picked out this fabric and requested I make him a neck pillow.


4) DIY Swiffer dusters
I stumbled across this tutorial on Pinterest for how to make your own Swiffer duster.  I have a bunch of leftover flannel, so I figure I might as well give this a shot.  If they work even a little bit, it'd be worth it compared to the cost of purchasing new ones!



5) 20/20 zipper pouch
I've made two zip pouches out of this material so far and I gave both away, but I love this print so I'm going to make one for me to keep!


So that's it - 5 goals!  Linking up with the other Quarter 3 goal setters!

No comments:

Post a Comment